Sunday, June 5, 2011

17 Years...

I wanted to begin my writing by saying "17 years of full Bliss!" However to be honest it hasn't been. Lots of challenges during these 17 years of marriage. I guess the key to making it 17 years are these challenges, disappointments and heartache and how we have handled it.





Mitch,,, great person, kind person, understanding person and most of all he loves me!






I can remember after one of my surgeries it left me so disfigured that my doctor mentioned I might want to let Mitch dress the womb and clean the drainage. I thought how can I do that? How can I let him fix me! He did... with such calmness and sweetness that I knew I'd get through this living "hell" I was in.






So love to you Mitch/ for being with me for 17...

2 comments:

Lonni said...

Congrats you two. We adore you and admire you as a couple. We are only at 12 years and hoping to be like you when we grow up!
love you tons and miss you!

Kristen said...

Love that! You two are amazing. A good marriage doesn't mean it's perfect. A good marriage is sticking to it and working through the problems of life together. That's what you both have done. Happy 17th! Love you both