Tuesday, January 11, 2011

PATIENCE





PICTURE OF THE WEEK

This year since I had much more hair and felt 1,000 times better I thought we could have Christmas Photos done... This is me taking a rest and trying to be patient...begging the children to please smile, have fun, be happy for our Holiday Pictures)





HAVING CHRISTMAS PICTURES SHOULD BE FUN!




TO BE HONEST IT'S NOT



My kids were just being kids,,,,




THEY COMPLAINED ABOUT WHAT THEY ARE WEARING,

WANTED US TO HURRY UP,

SAID IT'S BORING... BLAH BLAH BLAH...




BUT IN THE END IT ALL CAME TOGETHER





BECAUSE MITCH AND I WERE PATIENT I GUESS!



A LEARNED BEHAVIOR FOR ME!


GO HERE FOR A LOOK AT OUR HOLIDAY PHOTOS cant say enough good things about E.B. and her work. She's my dear friend who I just love!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

LOVE all of your pictures! They are beautiful. And don't worry...we ALL have to go throught that with pictures and our kids.

Owen said...

Family pics are the WORST! I loooove yours! You are so beautiful Elizabeth....simply gorgeous! Love your "new room" w the chaises!