Monday, March 22, 2010

Part 2 of a possible 4 surgeries

I met with my Plastic Surgeon today. Shes ready to begin tweaking me. I have a lot to fix. I thought about showing what needs to be done and then I decided it might be to much for ya! So I will describe.



When they took my back muscle, skin, tissue and fat their is a major blood vessel attached. This is part of the reason I have so much "puffiness" under my arm all the way to the front. It seriously looks terrible and very hard to hide.



So she will do the surgery in 4 weeks. She said this will probably be the 2ND of 4 surgeries!!! No big deal I have been through a lot worse! So for now I will enjoy my freedom of working out and getting back to normal activities until I'm back to recovering again... I will always say this to myself... Is it really worth all this for breasts!!!!!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

It will be worth it in the end. You'll be glad I'm sure. Hang in there. You're a tough girl. You can do it!

Amy Sue said...

alright missy. i just had mine, and i don't know how in the world u've done it! ur amazing, amazing, amazing!

proud of you. miss you.