Wednesday, July 30, 2008

How This Blog Stuff All Started....







Okay, I guess you could say I gave into peer pressure to start "blogging" like everyone else!
I did not think I'd have the time, but realized that my days are full of funny moments that need to be recorded.
I also thought this would be a good way of touching base with family and friends who I do not talk to often. This way they will be able to see the life of the "CluffCrew" and maybe relate to our everyday experiences....

This summer was good for us. We had a schedule which made my life easier.... Since it's so hot in the summer we consume ourselves with the pool! Every morning we would wake up and begin our day with Swim Team and Swim Lessons. If we were not doing that then we were with cousins Cole & Logan which my children can not live with out! We enjoyed lots of playdays with them swiming and well... swimming... Do they ever get tired of it? No!

This year Ethen started swim team... At first was not to sure about it all... But by the end of the season he went to Championships. He placed 4th in Backstroke and 6th in Freestyle... This was out of 16 boys ages5&6. Way to Go Ethen!

Drake did swim lessons for 2 sessions... And he actually learned how to swim! I have to give his brother Ethen the credit for it to. He worked with him everyday in our pool playing "swim team. I think he got real motivated and decided to just finally go under water. Now he is a little fish and really has learned a good technique to swimming.

Maya is still learning how to walk. She has Physical Therapy each week and is a pistol with her PT. She never wants to do anything for her but will after she leaves!!! Here is a cute video of her walking..



2 comments:

Owen said...

I love that Maya's purse is so HUGE!! She is such a great walker!! AND WOOHOO that you've joined the blogging world!! I bet you'll become addicted like I am!!

Melissa and Trevor said...

How fun that you are doing a blog. I just love Maya!